Your Reception Desk (YRD), a division of KBVO Ltd, registered in Scotland SC286485 . Thank you for your interest in our services. By using YRD, and becoming a Client, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions stated here without modification, you may not use the services. YRD may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with updates being published online. You should visit the website periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. In these Terms and Conditions, YRD, and all services related to it, including text, images, photographs, user interface, “look” and “feel”, data and other content included in it from time to time (including, without limitation, the selection, coordination and arrangement of such content) are referred to as the “Web Site” or “Service”.
1. The set up and customisation of Personal Assistant screens are made so that calls are answered and handled accurately for your business and exactly in accordance with your instructions. Calls are answered during UK business hours, and can be handled and delivered by e-mail, sms, fax, & patched (where applicable). The services are charged in accordance with prices found on this website, or as agreed in writing from your Account Manager.
2. If you are to launch mass mail shots or large scale campaigns where you believe that a large volume of calls are to be expected, you must call and give at least 3 days notice so that we are in a position to handle such calls. Failure to notify us of this can result in us being unable to handle all your calls.
3. If you are not completely satisfied with our services in any shape or form, you must cancel this agreement by giving a one-month written notice. If you fail to do so, the service will continue to operate until such time that notice is given, to which any payments incurred will be subject to settlement.
4. By using our services, you also agree to allow re-billing or your credit/debit card or by Direct Debit for your monthly recurring debts. Chargebacks and non-payment of Direct Debits will incur a £20 admin fee.
i. The Personal Assist service is charged monthly, the minimum period is one month.
ii. The virtual Mailing address service will be charged initially for the first 3 months service, then from month 4 on a monthly basis. The minimum term for mailing service is 6 months.
iii. Pay As You Go telephone answering users must keep their account active. We request that at least one genuine call is made in a 30 day period. The pay as you go account becomes inactive if you do not use it within a period of 90 days.
5. We reserve the right to terminate the service without notice or refund if any of these terms have been breached or if it is our belief that the service is being used with fraudulent or criminal intent. Upon termination of service, you must take all reasonable steps to notify all your contacts of your new address, telephone number(s) & fax number(s) or the termination of use of your address, telephone number(s) or fax number(s). Failure to notify your contacts after termination may result in further fees or charges.
6. The appropriate set-up fee and service fee are payable in advance. If the service fee is not paid when due, the service may be suspended without notice, until such payment is made. All calls, messages, faxes and mail items received shall be held and can only be collected or forwarded when such payment is made. If the service fee is overdue by 30 days the service may be deemed to have terminated. All messages held by us at termination of services shall be destroyed. All mail held by us at termination of service shall be returned to sender or destroyed, as appropriate.
7. Once service has been terminated, reinstatement of services is strictly subject to our approval. Such a service will be deemed as a new service and a new setup fee and service fee is payable. The amounts charged and the services provided may differ from the original service and additional terms & conditions may be imposed.
8. To receive our services you must provide us with a proper contact address and telephone details. For mailing address service we also require ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license and a utility bill. You must inform us immediately of any changes to your contact details, including your email address, or change requests to your service. We communicate your account via monthly invoice, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have received these monthly invoices and to contact us as soon as possible if the latest summary is not received. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your service if we are unable to contact you appropriately.
9. Due to the type of services we provide any compensation claim shall be limited in total to one month’s service fee. We cannot accept any compensation claim that is the result of consequential loss to your business and, by accepting these terms you fully agree to indemnify us from any such claim. You also fully agree to indemnify us from any claim arising from whatever reason, from a third party, and that any such claims will be handled solely and completely between yourself and the third party.
In the event that the third party fails to deliver on a particular service, e.g. The Royal Mail misplacing post, Telecom providers (e.g. BT) failing to offer a telecommunication service, we will not be liable, nor applicable to any form of refunds or compensation claims related to the service.
10. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your calls and payment information secure but unless we are negligent, will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied.
These terms and conditions will be subject to Scottish law and the Scottish courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Last revised: 1st March 2016